We’ve been overwhelmed with the community’s wonderful response to our upcoming Fashion Show. Per request, we’ll be extending ticket sales through next week! It’s not too late to get tickets to the most fabulous girl’s night in Jax. And here’s why you should.
- You’ll become a little part of MOMNI history attending our very first fashion show event.
- First Coast News will be there with their Step & Repeat to snag a new squad pic paparazzi-style as you walk in the door.
- An open bar will have all the bubbly needed to quench your sparkling thirst.
- You’ll get to munch on tasty Black Sheep hours d’oeuvres before the show.
- Local artists will be featuring their work throughout the venue for you to peruse and/or purchase.
- You’ll be helping us support the local charity Year Up , that helps Jax youth in need start their careers.
- You will each gain status as a MOMNI VIP for a whole year following the show.
- VIP status means a 10% discount every time you shop with us for an entire year (so lots more excuses for shopping days with the gals).
- And that discount is stackable on all other promotions every time we have a sale.
- Our gift bags are LOADED with all local goodies and treats.
- One lucky raffle winner will win a $100 MOMNI gift card.
- Other special ladies will get to leave with genuine leather handbags worth up to $300 from our giveaways.
- 20 gorgeous Jax ladies will be modeling over 80 pieces from our never-before-seen summer inventory.
- All styles seen on the runway will be available the next day for to shop.
- If you shop at MOMNI the first weekend after the show, you’ll receive an exclusive 30% discount.
- All of you will get a first-hand look at all the fashion trends coming your way this summer.
- You’ll get to meet many of the wonderful bloggers behind the Jax fashion scene.
- Spend an evening in the fairy tale courtyard of the Garden Club of Jacksonville.
- Learn more about the Mom and Daughter Boutique Next Door everyone is crazy about.
- Meet over 200 MOMNI-loving women (and maybe a few men) from all over Jacksonville!!
Tickets are available online from this link, in-store in Murray Hill, or over the phone!
Written by Mara Strobel-Lanka. Photo by Stefanie Keeler.