- Your biggest, chicest, catch all bag that holds all your mess inside and keeps up your clean facade outside.
- Extra bralette and panties for when you take a spontaneous dip in the pool, sweat out half your body weight in the Florida heat, or feel you need a much deserved break from your real bra.
- Coozie. Whatever clever, carefree, or tacky message it has on it from that function you kind of remember going to, you’re going to be thankful for it keeping your drinks cold. WA stocked makeup bag. We all have different makeup needs, but however stocked or bare your essentials may be, you’re probably going to need to reapply at least once in the weekend, if not the day.
- Shades. Squinting is so last season.
- Your current read. Don’t have one? Check out our summer reading list and head to Chamblin’s ASAP.
- A chunky necklace and some fashion over function soles to throw on when your look needs a sudden upgrade.
- Last, you will never catch me anywhere without my journal. As Oscar Wilde said, “I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.”
So pack up, head out, and enjoy this summer living every moment you have the chance.
Written by Mara Strobel-Lanka. Photos by Mary Kreis.